Sartoria CHIAIA Napoli Bespoke Navy Blue Wool Pleated Pants EU 44 US 28 Slim
Orders are usually shipped the same day (if paid by 2 pm EST). Worldwide buyers welcome! From our EU location, all packages will be shipped with DHL or FedEx. We ship from one of our warehouses in the USA or the EU.
To Europe and The United States
- Expedited International Shipping (1-2 days) for up to $29
- Free shipping on orders over $500 (Free Shipping does not apply during certain promotions, or sales)
- We charge up to $59 for shipping to the Rest of The World.
Note: We are not responsible for Customs Duty or Taxes.
- 14 Day Return - Money Back. Shipping paid both ways by the buyer (in case of free shipping, $29 shipping charge will be deducted).
- Item must be received in the same condition as it arrived, unworn, unaltered, with all labels, tags, etc attached. and packaging included.
- No bad odor, no hair strands, no dirt markings etc. In the case we don't see that the conditions are met, we reserve the right to deduct a restocking fee from the refund or it will be sent back to you.
- Once your package reaches the warehouse, please allow 3 to 7 business days for your return to be processed. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be issued and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Items such as "Final Sale" items, Underwear, Swimwear, Sunglasses cannot be returned.
- EU Size: 44
- US Size: 28
- Solid Navy Blue
- Made of Wool
- Double Pleated
- Front Lined To The Knees
- Made In Italy
- Waist: 29.5" Additional Fabric To Expand Waist 2.25"
- Inseam: 28.25" + 1.25" Cuff + 0.5" Extra, Max.Inseam: 31.25"
- Cuff Width: 7"
This product is located in our EU warehouse.
Chiaia Napoli is a relatively small tailoring house based in Naples, as the name suggests. However, despite its modest size, the finest traditions of Neapolitan tailoring are upheld to produce men's suits and jackets of excellence.
In September 2020, Gennaro Annunziata, the owner of Sartoria Chiaia won the 'The Best Tailor under 35' award at the prestigious Milano Su Misura competition organized by Arbiter magazine. This new initiative serves to highlight the best tailors in Italy, to preserve and promote hand tailoring in the country. The winners were selected by an international jury of highly esteemed names of the tailoring community like Massimo Cifonelli, Bernhard Roetzel, and Campbell Carey.
Owing to Gennaro's education in pattern manufacturing and fabrics, Sartoria Chiaia suits and blazers now boast playful colors along with a leaner silhouette which results in a funky modern touch. Details such as a wider angular lapel give the pieces a retro and yet at the same time, a contemporary vibe
Gennaro's passion for innovation imbues his impressive global client list with bespoke garments that impress with a natural flair and stylish elan.