Sartoria CHIAIA Napoli Handmade Black 1 Blazer Jacket EU 50 NEW US 40
Orders are usually shipped the same day (if paid by 2 pm EST). Worldwide buyers welcome! From our EU location, all packages will be shipped with DHL or FedEx. We ship from one of our warehouses in the USA or the EU.
To Europe and The United States
- Expedited International Shipping (1-2 days) for up to $29
- Free shipping on orders over $500 (Free Shipping does not apply during certain promotions, or sales)
- We charge up to $59 for shipping to the Rest of The World.
Note: We are not responsible for Customs Duty or Taxes.
- 14 Day Return - Money Back. Shipping paid both ways by the buyer (in case of free shipping, $29 shipping charge will be deducted).
We will accept merchandise returns within the specified time frames and issue a reimbursement, or store credit for the product only under the following conditions:
The products must remain unused, unworn, unwashed, and in the same condition as received.The products must retain their identification tag and attached labels. The original packaging of the products must accompany the return. The products must be free from damage.
- Once your package reaches the warehouse, please allow 7 business days for your return to be processed. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be issued and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Items such as "Final Sale" items, Underwear, Swimwear, Sunglasses cannot be returned.
- NEW With Defect. There were two holes on the left sleeve. They were rewoven by a professional and can barely be seen.
- US Size: 38 - 40
- EU Size: 50
- Black Color
- Made of Wool
- One Button Construction
- Fully Lined
- Double Vented
- Unfinished Sleeve Buttonholes
- Flap Pockets
- Made In Italy
- Jacket Length: 29.75"
- Sleeve Length: (top of the shoulder seam to the edge of the vented side of the sleeve ) 24.5"
- Chest (pit to pit): 43"
This product is located in our EU warehouse.
Chiaia Napoli is a relatively small tailoring house based in Naples, as the name suggests. However, despite its modest size, the finest traditions of Neapolitan tailoring are upheld to produce men's suits and jackets of excellence.
In September 2020, Gennaro Annunziata, the owner of Sartoria Chiaia won the 'The Best Tailor under 35' award at the prestigious Milano Su Misura competition organized by Arbiter magazine. This new initiative serves to highlight the best tailors in Italy, to preserve and promote hand tailoring in the country. The winners were selected by an international jury of highly esteemed names of the tailoring community like Massimo Cifonelli, Bernhard Roetzel, and Campbell Carey.
Owing to Gennaro's education in pattern manufacturing and fabrics, Sartoria Chiaia suits and blazers now boast playful colors along with a leaner silhouette which results in a funky modern touch. Details such as a wider angular lapel give the pieces a retro and yet at the same time, a contemporary vibe
Gennaro's passion for innovation imbues his impressive global client list with bespoke garments that impress with a natural flair and stylish elan.