Now discontinued and Sold out everywhere!
The Top-end Spiewak Golden Fleece selection offering iconic archive pieces from its archive made in the US and Canada. This heritage collection will be solely focused on recreating special pieces from Spiewak’s rich history.
Made in USA, from Canadian and USA materials.
- Original Retail Price: EUR890
- NEW With Tags
- Shell Material: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 80% Down 20% Feather
- Fur Type: Real Coyote Fur (Removable)
- Water-repellent treatment
- Leather-Trimmed Pockets
- Fastens with a zip and press studs
- RN: 125041
- Chest Size: 45"
- Back Length: 32"
- Chest Size: 48"
- Back Length: 33"
In 1904, Isaac Spiewak opened a store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn selling handmade sheepskin vests for stevedores on the Brooklyn waterfront. Today, more than a century later, the company that Isaac began in working-class Brooklyn endures as an iconic outfitter of utilitarian clothing for today. Trusted by the soldiers of WWI, WWII, police, firefighters the Spiewak utilitarian apparel manufacturer continues to be owned and managed by the Speiwak family while the more urban apparel division will live through its new owner’s separate organization and project.
This product is located in our EU warehouse.
Orders are usually shipped the same day if paid by 2 pm EST. From our EU locations, all packages will be shipped by FedEx International Priority. Orders including items from our US warehouse are shipped by USPS. You can check our detailed shipping prices HEREBuyers are responsible for all custom duties, import taxes and customs processing fees!
Items such as Final Sale items, Underwear, Swimwear, Sunglasses and Fragrance cannot be returned. Clearance Sale, and items bought during promotions can only be returned for exchange or store credit.
We accept returns within 30 days without any questions (Unless other conditions apply). Shipping is paid both ways by the buyer. In case of free shipping, $25 shipping charge will be deducted.
- Make sure the item you return is in its original condition, unworn, unaltered, with all labels, tags attached and packaging included
- We strongly suggest using a traceable and insured method of shipping
- Before returning anything by mail to us, you first must obtain a Return Authorization ("RA")